The following rules and regulations ("Agreement") are provided by Fifth Third Bank and its affiliates (collectively called "Fifth Third Bank") to govern the use of www.53.com (the "Site"), a Fifth Third Bank Internet address on the world wide web, by all visitors (collectively called "Users").
Services available via the Site are also governed by any other separate agreement(s) Users may have with Fifth Third Bank, including but not limited to, the Rules and Regulations of the Bank, any loan agreements, and all amendments thereto.
By accessing the Site, Users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as hereafter set forth and as amended by Fifth Third Bank from time to time.
- Services – Fifth Third Bank may directly provide Users various financial services via the site including banking services, investment services, application services, or other related products or services ("Services"). In addition, Fifth Third Bank may offer Users additional related information and services via links to other Internet sites or third-party providers ("Links"). Fifth Third Bank may or may not have compensated third-party providers ("Providers") for their services and may or may not have entered into contractual agreements with the Providers.
Neither Fifth Third Bank nor the Providers can guarantee the accuracy, accessibility, completeness, appropriateness, difficulty in use, or value of the Services or Links. Nor does Fifth Third Bank assert or guarantee that non-Fifth Third Bank Internet sites are free from any claims of copyright, trademark, computer viruses, or other defects.
- General Disclaimer – Fifth Third Bank hereby disclaims any warranties, endorsement, or representations, express or implied, related to any product, service, advertisement, or other information contained herein. This includes any content contained, distributed, linked to, or downloaded from the Site. Any products, services, or information from the Site are to be used at your own risk, with no obligations, warrantees, or liabilities of any type by Fifth Third Bank. Fifth Third Bank will not be responsible for any loss, damage to equipment, or incompatibility between the Site and any web browser, operating system, or device utilized or operated by Users.
Any exceptions to this general disclaimer would be outlined within any relevant Service Agreement.
- Copyright Information – All logos, service marks, trade names, and trademarks contained within the Site are the sole property of Fifth Third Bank. It is prohibited for anyone to use such trademarks without the prior written consent of Fifth Third Bank. The Site may also contain such logos and trademarks of some third party, in which case it is also prohibited to use these marks without the third party's consent.
The content contained in the Site is protected by copyright law. It is prohibited for Users to display, distribute, publish, sell, transmit, license, create derivative works, or to use any content that is contained within the Site for any purpose whatsoever. Any unauthorized use of this information may be punishable by law.
- Electronic Transmission of Personal Information – Messages sent via electronic mail may be intercepted by third parties and are not protected by Fifth Third Bank. Personal email should not be used to communicate sensitive account information. Fifth Third Bank product and account applications submitted via the Site, however, are protected by the same encryption process used to secure account information accessed via the Site. Please review the Security section for more information. Fifth Third Bank hereby disclaims any warrantees, endorsements, or representations, express or implied, related to the efficacy or protection capability of Users' web browsers. Fifth Third Bank is responsible for making reasonable efforts to fulfill only those electronic transmissions actually received via the Site. Fifth Third Bank may not be held accountable for any loss resulting from the delay or failure to transmit a message or application via the Site arising from user error, malfunction of equipment, natural impediments, and/or inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Customer Service – You may contact Fifth Third Bank by calling 800-972-3030.
Customer Service Professionals may provide assistance only within the guidelines set forth by Fifth Third Bank and as required by law. Customer Service Professionals are not authorized to negotiate any of the terms of this agreement.